Caring for Our Breads & Pound Cakes
Our breads and pound cakes are made fresh every day and shipped from the oven to your front door. The freshest ingredients (and no preservatives!) always guarantee the highest quality and best taste per bite.
But while chances are that you’ll want to serve yourself a slice as soon as your order arrives, there are plenty of reasons why you might need to store our breads and pound cakes. Maybe you ordered that Burnt Sugar loaf for a holiday party, or you’re saving that Chocolate Monkey bread to surprise your kids with after school. Or perhaps that Dark Chocolate Cheesecake is going to call your name in the wee hours of the evening. Whatever the reason, we have some tips to seal in the freshness:
- Breads and pound cakes can be sealed in airtight containers for 7 – 10 days.
- There is no need to refrigerate our breads or pound cakes.
- But you can freeze them!
- Wrap aluminum foil over the outside wrap of the bread or pound cake before placing in the freezer.
- Thaw for two hours before eating.
- Serve at room temperature.
Check out our serving suggestions alongside all of our product descriptions. Have an idea you’d like to share with us? We’d love to know! Call us today at 631.424.2011.